I'M BUMMING!!

Saturday, March 7, 2009

Hey everyone!! Hope your Saturday is going great!! Here in Ohio, it's partly cloudy/partly sunny, and NICE outside!!! I just returned from the post office and tanning, and looked at the themometer (yes, I spelled it wrong!!), and it said 74!! awesome!!

So i'm bumming, because, I was hoping my Out Of The Box Sampler came in, and it didn't!!! AND Heather was suppose to send me a box of goodies, and it didn't come in, and my sis, was suppose to send me pictures of my new nephew, Kalob, and that didn't even come in!!! So for the last two people I mentioned, you are my NAUGHTY list!!! shame on both of you girls!! lol

But the upside, is my husband left this morning to help a friend take trash to the local dump, and this was stopping off at the BMV, to get the new tags for our Harley!!! YEAH!!!!!! I'm so excited, I've been waiting for this since last October, thats when we rode last, we went to the Fall Rally in Daytona, and spent the week with my brother/sister-in law. It was awesome.

So for the rest of today, since I have nothing to go through, and hubby won't be home for awhile, because they are also working on his friends house, I will be spring cleaning!! YUCK!!! and cleaning out the candle room, and going through everything and making sure everything is in the right place, and I may start working on my samples for April's OOTB. (maybe). It's so nice out, I really don't want to spend it all indoors, and tomarrow, its calling for thunderstorms!!

I have noticed we picked up a few more followers!! YIPPIE!!!! thanks to all of you who are following. I hope you all continue to follow, I have fun rambling, and picking on Heather over at Willow Lake Scents!! and of course, when I'm pissed, I don't have problems sharing!! I must tell you, I do vent a lot!!, but I want the people that are following me, to know all aspects of me, your not gettting anything phony!!, I'm an honest person, and if I can't be honest with myself, how can I be honest with all of you. So, you're getting the good the bad and the ugly!! lol.

Well, I'm off to the spring cleaning mode!! FEEL FREE to find me, and come save me!! I'd pay someone right now to come and spring clean for me!! Happy Saturday!!

SEE YA!!

3 comments:

~Tonja~ March 7, 2009 at 2:10 PM  

Hey Misty....got that spring cleaning done yet?lol
if so you are more then welcome and come do mine too...lol it is nice here too and I sure don't want to be cleaning...
Harley how cool is that...sounds like fun...
Have a great day even if you are cleaning...
Tonja {SWEETMARIE}

Misty March 7, 2009 at 2:29 PM  

Nope!! Still at it!! I hate cleaning!! especilly when I have a dog that sheds like crazy!! he's not helping my efforts any!!

Heather Mac March 9, 2009 at 5:34 PM  

You are too funny. Maybe it's just the mailman. lol.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Foam by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP