Another Week Done!!

Thursday, March 19, 2009

March 19, 2009



Well I have finished another week!! Now starting tonite, I have 5 days off!! whoop-peee!! Tomarrow morning I will make the 3 1/2 hour drive to Indiana, to pick up my son, who will be spending his spring break with us!! We are always excited and happy to have him over, I miss him DAILY!!!

Then this weekend, I will be finishing my samples up for the sampler box, and I am going to have my friend mail them off for me Monday, since my son & I will be making a trip to the IU Medical Center for my mother's surgery, that will be a LONG DAY!!! Tuesday, well I 'll be resting up!! getting ready to go back into work Wednesday. I only have 2 days next week, which is kind of a bummer, but then again not really, cuz I will have time to spend with "Goof", (my nickname for my son).

Tomarrow, I get to meet my new nephew for the 1st time, and I have already told my sister, that I was taking pictures of little Kaleb, and his big brother & sister to put up here on the blog, to show them off, like a proud Aunt should!! So yes, I did not forget, there will be pictures, and if you are all lucky, you may even see my ugly mug in a few!! lol

Okay, Goof doesn't know it yet, but he will be drawing the name of the lucky winner, I have been working on writing all the names down, SEVERAL times, in order to make sure all entries are accounted for, so remember get our blog out there, there is still time left for the drawing, winner will be drawn Sunday!! So spread the word!!

I haven't talked to PA-Heather (Willow Lakes), so I'm not sure how her 1st 3-11 shift went, if her 8 hour day was like mine, she was tired!! Hopefully she wasn't on a PYSCH unit!! (yah, I know, I'm looking at how I just spelled it, doesn't look right does it??) Can't expect to much out of me, I've been up since 5am Thursday, (guess it's still technically Thursday). At least her 1st day wasn't a 12 hour shift like mine!!

I'm reconsidering whether or not to go ahead and go full-time, I'm leaning more towards NO!! At least the current way I'm doing it, I have weekends off, and have the option to pick up days, if I want, which I have been doing, I have a few things I need to pay off, and VACATION in May, and I want some new toe rings from bike week, so I want the extra cash. Yeah toe rings, I have one from 2007, it's only been off my toe one time, and thats when I went in for the DNC I had to have after my miscarriage, it took almost 3 weeks to get used to that, but obviously I managed!!

Okay I feel a rambling coming on, and with me this tired that wouldn't be good!! I will talk to everyone either tomarrow evening, or Saturday. In the meantime, HAPPY 1ST DAY OF SPRING!!

SEE YA!!

2 comments:

WillowLakeScents March 20, 2009 at 12:13 AM  

Hope your mom's surgery goes well!! Keep me posted!

http://www.ehow.com/members/stevemar2-articles.html April 13, 2009 at 8:25 AM  

I like when women wear toe rings. I have a female foot fetish and even have a blog about it at http://ilovefemalefeet.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Foam by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP