Topsites

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Well, since business is kinda slow, and I am off the weekend, I stayed up very late last night, (4am) to figure out how to do a Top 100 List!! yeah, what do they call that?? oh yeah, I remember a glutton for punishment!! Well, it was a booger!!! And I only say that because, my computer skills SUCK!

Now I know there are a lot of Topsites out there, and most of them you have meet there requirements, with mine, I don't care, I'm here to help you advertise your sites!! Its free, I'm not asking for your hard earned money, (but if you have extra??) just kidding!!

All you have to do is go to: Http://mdcandles.gotop100.com , and sign up!! As long as you have a banner, and just advertise my Top 100 on your site, we're good!! And if I remember correctly, you don't have to have a banner. So what are you waiting for?? Get over there, get some advertiement for your business!!

On another note, I am now-- a moderator at 2 Crazy Chics!! How exciting!! and you can join 2 Crazy Chics!! just go to http://www.2crazychics.com , and get signed up!! IT'S Also FREE!!, I'm in the process of trying to get a "summertime bingo" started, and a soap/tart swap started!!

Well, thats it for now!! Off to sign up for some more topsites, for myself, and 2 Crazy Chics!! and I mean CRAZY!! Between them both they have like a TRILLION businesses!! they wear me out just thinking about it! But all is good!! Its awesome to be a part of there CRAZY Business world!!

See YA!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Foam by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP