Just A Reminder!!

Monday, May 4, 2009

Hey everyone!! Getting ready to go to bed, my last day of work, until I start vacation on Friday!! whoo-hoo!! I'm sooooooooo ready!!

Just checked my email, and I had posted in my last post, the the Out Of The Box Sampler goes on sale the 6th, well it is going on sale TOMARROW!!! I myslef had to email Michelle myself asking her to bill my credit card, because I have to be at work tomarrow, and I'm afraid that by the time I get off work, they'll be sold out! Thats my kind of luck!!

Well, I have been busy filling orders today, I have all of them done, and ready to ship out before I leave, and I have some that I have to deliver to the girls at work. They have been really great to make sure my days off are not to relaxing!! I'll take it!! lol

Okay, so head on over to the Out Of the Box Sampler button on my right, and click on that in order to get your box, before they are all sold out!!

And, if I get lucky enough to get mine by Friday, that bad boy is going to Myrtle Beach with me!! I feel so strange not contributing to the box this month, but I'll be back in it for June!! Watch for my reviews, when I get back from vacation, which will be 17-18!!

I'll try to write on Wednesday!

SEE YA!!

1 comments:

~Tonja~ May 5, 2009 at 6:55 AM  

Hey Misty just stopping by to say hi and wishing you a very relaxing vacation...enjoy I am sure
you need this...be safe...
Tonja

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Foam by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP