So New To Blogging!!

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Jan. 7, 2009

OK!! So noooooo, I don't know what I'm doing, all I know is that there are a ton, of the websites that I visit, that have blogs. So I figure, it's about time that I learn how to have one myself, not that I know how to get the link on my website to here, it's all so new to me, kinda of makes me wish I'd paid more attention in high school, but then again I graduated in 1989, and I'm pretty sure people were not blogging then. So then I guess I should feel good about NOT paying attention.

Okay so about me, my name is Misty, I grew up in Indiana, I have a 16yr. old son, who is just a firecracker, I know that by the time he graduates, he most likely will make me a grandma, which just scares the living crap out of me!! I moved to Ohio, in 2006, I moved here because my then boyfriend, which is now my husband lived over here, and I felt like I just needed a changed of pace not for just myself, but for my son also, (who ended up moving back to Indiana, 2 months later, because he felt like the new school he was in, was just for "farm kids"). And that was his thinking because the school was away from town, and out in the middle of nowhere, but he fails to see, that back in Indiana, his school he goes to, is also away from town, off the side of a major highway, it's a little closer to a town, that does has a local burger king, and a couple of gas stations. He comes to visit on breaks from school, and during the football season, I make the 3 1/2 hour trip to watch him play. And we also go over there, for holidays, and for my husband to do flooring for my family, of course it has to be for free, since they are "family", which my husband doesn't mind that at all.
So, I opened my on-line candle store in September of '08, and I have had fun with it, making and creating new things, and trying new things, business was a little slow, but hopefully the more I get my name out there, things will pick up, I was in the Out of The Box Sampler, in October, then in December, and I will be in the box for January, and February, which those boxes do go on sale the 15th of every month. If your not familiar with the OOTB, you really need to go to Michelle's website, she does an awesome job for the etailers, by getting their products seen.
Well, thats it for now, I'm going to sign off today and try to figure out why my picture won't come up for my profile, and go post that I now have a blog!! that is so weird. My son, probably has a blog, guess it time for momma to go hi-tech. So until next time.......

2 comments:

WillowLakeScents January 8, 2009 at 8:30 AM  

WooHoo ~ Welcome to the world of blogging ! Be prepared to curse at your computer ~ ALOT ! I'm still tryin' to figure it all out !

Misty January 10, 2009 at 3:58 PM  

I already curse at my computer!! My grandfather would be a proud pa-paw!!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Foam by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP