Monday, January 12, 2009

Monday January 12-2009

Okay so I know I am up late doing this blog, really late considering I am getting up at 5:30 to go work with hubby today. Don't worry, I left my kneepads at the job site. Wouldn't it be funny if he forgot his?? hehe.

So I just finished putting my new products on my website, I was so looking forward to having the teddy bear tarts, but I'm thinking I need to go buy some mold release, which is just crazy, be cause the hearts I have, are actully made from the same material as the teddy bears, the only thing I can figure out is that the teddy bears has a little more detailing in them, maybe thats why they wouldn't release. Heck I don't know, I just know that every single one of them broke when trying to get them out of the mold. which sucked!!

Hey DON'T FORGET!!! The Sampler Boxes go on sale January 16th!! So be sure to get yours!! Just go to: http://www.outoftheboxsampler.com/ and don't forget I AM IN THE BOX, does that sound familiar, ?? well it should, I have that button on my website. I know I'm an A$$. I get that from my late grandfather!! This is my 3rd time in the box, and I'll be in the box in February too, I just so love making things for the Sampler, sometimes I just don't know what I'm wanting to do, I have sent in jars, tarts, votives, and tin pails, and so on, so each month I struggle, I had a great thing I wanted to do for the "superbowl" but every idea I had just wasn't working for me, I couldn't find the things I wanted, and If I did find them, there wasn't enough to make sure I was in several boxes. So I'm getting a head start for February, or at least I'm going to try, it just depends If I find a job.

Don't get me wrong, I love working with my husband, but sometimes........we just won't go there!

OKAY gang, I have to go to bed, If I'm not toooooo tired when we get home tomarrow, I'll let you know how my day went. Hopefully, I won't piss him off and he won't piss me off. (yeah right, one of us is going down, and not in the "good way")

2 comments:

WillowLakeScents January 12, 2009 at 6:18 AM  

your link to thesampler took me to blurps.com ? Is it Out of the Box Sampler that you're referring to or is there another sample box? I know you've been in OOTB (cuz I loved the penguin pails ~ lol).Have fun at work with the hubby (try not to kill him please ~ you in jail will not do my sample fix any good !).

Anonymous,  January 15, 2009 at 7:31 PM  

I ordered a box of candles from Misty in December. I have to report they are AWESOME and she had a great sale.
Bless you my dear
Carol Nykerk

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Foam by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP