M-D has FACEBOOK!!!

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Oh good lord, just when you think its safe, someone always seems to sneak one up on you!! I was over on prim mart earlier, and someone had started a discussion about facebook, I went to visit her page, well you guessed it, I decided it's no big deal, I can do this!! Figuring out this blog was soooo much easier, even though I still haven't figured out how to to my buttons I want in the side bars!!

So now I have Facebook, I never pictured myself as being "hi-tech", and yes, this is "hi-tech" for me!! My 16 yr. old son, probably would have just breezed right through it, of course he is a smart***!! and at his age knows everything according to him. So if you want to go get on my fan page, or whatever that means that would be really cool!! I signed up to be on my fan page, from my personal facebook page, (oh yeah, I have 2 pages!) one for business and one for personal! its crazy!! here's the address, http://www.facebook.com/pages/new-carlisle-oh/m-dcandles/63851706544
this of course is the business one!! and if any one can help me figure out what to do and how to personalize my facebook even more, let me know!! I have pictures up, i'd like to add buttons from some of the friends/businesses i've come in contact with!!
OK for now, going back to facebook to figure out what i need to do!!
SEE YA!!

3 comments:

Jenn January 24, 2009 at 6:43 PM  

If you need help with your layout or sidebar buttons, just shoot me an e-mail and I'll try to help you out...loves.coki.beach@gmail.com

Misty January 24, 2009 at 8:40 PM  

cool, I might just do that tomarrow, getting ready to go out for the evening.

Misty January 25, 2009 at 3:58 PM  
This comment has been removed by the author.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Foam by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP