Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Okay I know it been a few days since I have wrote anything, and tonite is going to be short and simple, as I have to be up at 5 am to get ready for work!!

Just an update, I did revise the scent list over on the website, and I have put some jars on sale, due to the fact, that once they are gone, those jars will not be offered anymore. I am in the process of ordering more jars, and am hoping to get the order placed by the end of the week, along with the new votive/tart wax I plan on using, after I test to make sure I like it.

The old pillar palm wax I was using, and still am using, until I test the new stuff, isn't "calling " out to me anymore. I am not as hyped up about it as I was when I first started using it. So, once everything has been ordered, and tested, new pictures will be put up on the website.

Chec out the scent list, and see if there is a scent missing, or that you'd like to see, one scent that I am definately ordering is the "maple syrup", my girlfriend who also makes candles, order it, and oh my does that smell yummy!!

My scents of choice, are the fall/christmas scents, I try burning those scents all year round, as I am not big on florals, or perfumes, though I do like "musky" scents, probably because if I do wear perfume, I always buy the "jovan musk". I also like "food/bakery scents, I am real fond of "creme brulee" and "birthday cake"....hmmm, anyone else getting hungry for some snack food, right about now??

Well, thats it for tonite, I will be off Thursday & Friday, so I'll chat then!!

See Ya!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Foam by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP