Finally!! I can BLOG!!

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Hey there, in blogger-world! Hope your Saturday is going well, today so far has been great, weather wise, I won't be able to say that come Monday and Tuesday, we are suppose to get snow, and dip back into the high 20's, low 30's!! Today it is 60 out.

Well, I got up this morning, and after I finished up some light house cleaning, and took a shower, I made my way to the post office, was looking forward to mailing out a package, and recieving one!!, neither happened, I guess, I had a major BRAIN-FART, and looked at the clock wrong, I was 10 minutes too late! I was bumming, bad!!

I went to a local candle supplier, and bought a few things, that I ran out of, and I now have to do some candles for girl's that I work with, this past week, they have kept me very busy, believe me, I am not complaining, well, maybe a little, when I get home from work, I really don't want to do anything, like cook supper, make candles, I just want to relax, the supper thing, I think hubby FINALLY got the hint!! I didn't cook at all last week!! yeah!

So I am trying to decide for my candle business, if I want to change my pillar wax, I like the feathered look, but then again, some things I do with that wax, if the mold I'musing has a lot of detail, just doesn't show up as well, because of the feathered look, so I'm deciding, I may not make any major decisions until we return from our vacation in May.

I am also, doing away with one of the jars I carry on the website, and I may discontinue a couple others, I think I want to go the Apothecary jar route, and the mason jar route, which means the Victorian jars, will probably be discounted by the end of this weekend, or next weekend, just depends on what I am feeling here. I have a lot of decions to make in the next couple of weeks!! I hate making decisions!! Even if the question is "where do you want to go eat at??" I struggle, because its a decision!! I know I am totally WACKED!!

Well, if your looking for any Mother's Day gift ideas, why not try M-D Candles?? If you decide to order from us, please make sure we recieve your order by April 25th!! As we are leaving for vacation on May 8th, and won't be home to recieve orders for Mother's Day.

Alrighty, I am off of here, I feel the need to drive into town, and go tan, and to check on my husband, who has been gone since about 10 this morning, (he may be passed out somewhere!!) So have a great Saturday and I'll blog soon!!

SEE YA!

1 comments:

K. Michel April 6, 2009 at 9:39 AM  

A blog on candles... now I think I've seen it all. That being said, I'm enjoying your site so far. Running a business is not easy, and I admire your hustle.

From one writer to another, I find your entries very easy to read. I think I'll be stopping by every now and again to see how you're doing.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Foam by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP