Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Hey everyone how was your day?? Mine, well, it was a long 12 hours at work today, the nursing home was soooo muggy!! I kept going into the showeroom there, and standing in front of the AC with my shirt up, cuz it was soooooo hot! Seriously, Yep I did it!! Twice to as a matter of fact!!

So are you wondering how my 39th birthday went?? Well, it went good, my day consisted of me doing pretty much of nothing, web surfing, went to out local BMV and renewed my tags for my jeep, and then more of nothing!! Hubby fixed me a wonderful steak supper, (he is a god at the grill!!) He got me this wonderful card!!!......well, almost wonderful, on the front of this card it had love, written all over the front of it, a beautiful message on the inside of it, and plus a handwritten message from him, then, this really good I laid the card on the table, and just glanced at it again, and right there on the front it said " To My Husband", I looked again thinking I just didn't read it correctly, and nope I read it correctly!! I about died!! I immediately, got up went to get back on the computer, I had to get out of the living room cuz I was about ready to just burst out laughing!! (he was taking a shower), when he got out of the shower, he took our dog out, and I heard him come back in, and heard "What the hell!!" I could no longer contain it, I BUSTED!! I started asking questions, like "you could have told me you were gay" and "how long have you been in the closet??" and so on..... ALL HE was worried about, was if the cashier, where he bought the card, noticed the front!!

And the only reason I'm telling this, is because I know my sister-in-law will be reading this, who then will in turn tell her husband (which is my husband's brother) who wull in turn call and bust his ass sooooooooooooooo much!! lol!! I'm sitting here typing this, and literally have tears in my eyes from laughing!!! Dear hubby is working nights this week. So Sharon, tell Mark to call around 3 or 4 in the afternoon!! lmao!!!

Well, thats been my day today and birthday yesterday! Hope you are all laughing with me!!

SEE YA!

1 comments:

Linda June 3, 2009 at 12:47 PM  

Glad you had a nice B-day.
I just had my 46th B-day last Wed. 5-27
It was the first year that I didn't take the day off of work...it kind of sucked, but I made up for it on the weekend!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Foam by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP