Can my day get any worse??

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

If reading yesterdays post made you think "oh my"!! and I'm sure it did, I am not one for holding back, I stated earlier when I first started my blog, that what you read basically is what you get, it may be about candles, or it may just be about my family, my job, or whatever! Yesterday you all got the low-down, on the current family situation, today, well, the last 24 hours have been a real joy!!

Saturday, my husband and our neighbor, put new rotars, brakes, drums for back of my jeep, and did an oil change, and changed the oil filter, which by the way took most of my day off Saturday to do, (they're men, they aren't very motivated), yesterday I noticed a noise on my way home from work coming from the front end, and said something to my husband, and that is pointless, because he's a floor guy, not a mechanic, and I must have been speaking every other language, except english, which at this point is understandable!!

Today, I went to a gas station, where they have actual mechanics, and they heard the noise, and said it was some sort of rod, and the only way that caould be fixed, was to get a new engine! GREAT!! Like I have extra money just laying around on my coffee table or up my butt, to be able to throw down $1000.00 and thats beign cheap, to buy a new engine, and thats including whatever I would be charged for time and labor, or anything else! The mechanic stated that "god knows when it will give out" GUESS WHAT???? 30 minutes later......... You guessed it, it blew up!! This is the same vehicle, I am suppose to give to my son, not likely to happen now, and I am trying very hard how to tell him, it will devastate him, just like it devasted me, to sit on the side of the road for 45 minutes trying to call my hubby, who was out in out garden, and left his phone in the truck!!

Does life get any better than this?? All my readers, basically just got a 2 for 2 Tuesday! How awesome of me to be able to give you quality entertainment! So now, I have to find a new vehicle, try to pick up more hours at work to help put a nice down payment on a vehicle, and I just got paid yesterday, and I am about broke!! WHats a girl to do??? Later I am locking myslef in the bathroom, with the cake I just made, and drown my sorrows in a bubble bath eating my cake!

And I just want to thank Linda, for some words of encouragement, Ohio is not a bad place to live, I am still getting used to it, and there are some days, I have to mapquest my rear end around to find out where to go!! Maybe by the time I have been here 5 years, I might have gotten a grip!!

See YA!

3 comments:

Linda June 23, 2009 at 11:37 PM  

Sorry about your Jeep! Sucks for sure!
I must admit that I hate Ohio's winters. I would give anything to move South-west for the winters!

Keeping my fingers crossed for you!

Carol Sue June 26, 2009 at 8:11 PM  

This is your buddy Carol out in Oregon who eagerly awaits the most fabulous candles in the world. My dear....you can only take one day at a time. You fault of your own that your car vroke and you tell it to your son just that way. Since he is 16, he can go get a job, just like you have done and get his own car. It is Not your obligation to provide him with a car. Don't let the guilt get you.
Where are you in Ohio?
xoxox
Carol

Carol Sue June 26, 2009 at 8:13 PM  

good grief...typos.....what I meant to say it is NOT your fault your car broke....

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Foam by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP