OUT OF THE BOX SAMPLER REVIEWS

Sunday, March 15, 2009

YES!!! I finally found my cheat sheet!! In my jeep, above my window visor!! I know, I know, I know!!! I'm an airhead and not afraid to admit it!!

I must say for my first Sampler box, I was quite pleased, and I was going to take pictures, but Ohio-Heather and I ate a few of the samples, while reviewing the samples, so therefore, since we ate a few things, I did not think it was fair, to take pictures and not have all of them in it!! SO I know, that a couple of you are anxious and curious, so lets get started!! These reviews are in no particular order.

1. From POOKIE- I recieved tangerine & vanilla lip balm, it was a nice sample, but neither I or Ohio-Heather really liked it. It just wasn't for us, so I gave it to someone who really did enjoy it!

2. STRAWBERRY FIELDS: Carpet Sprinkles, this was the neatest thing, in was scented in Lemon Pound Cake, and both Ohio-Heather & I really liked this concept. She says we'll also be trying this out, (in other words, it means we're going to try to make our own!!) Our husbands will appreciate, the extra messes at the house!!

3. ONE SCRAPPY CHIC- I recieved samples of mini-scrapbook/photo album card stock. It was a nice sample, I don't scrapbook though, I think my sister in law does, so I'll see if she wants the sample, I wish I had time to be extra creative!!

4. GEEK DETAILS- Well, I recieved a button that says I.W.I.N. I am not sure what that means, but it states that the button was not made in China, so I guess it is good that no jobs were lost in the process.

5. TARTAHOLIC- I recieved from SHeila, 4 cubes of the Butteredf Maple Oats & Honey!! all I can say is that I want to eat these, not burn them, they smell wonderful

6. M-D CANDLES- I am not reviewing my samples. If you want to know what my products smell like then you need to order!!! lol!!! just kidding!

7. EVERYDAY ECLECTIC- I recieved a nice soap sample in Farm Fresh Berries. It smells really good!

8. POLKA DOT CANDLE SHOP- I recieved a votive, in the scent Vanilla Cupcake, nice sample, scent isn't really for me.

9. WICK IT DESIGNS- Like I wrote in my review on the 2 crazy chics forum, I must have hit the jack pot!! with this company, I recieved a lotion sample, in pink sugar, a soap sample in lemongrass, bath salts in green tea & citrus, a tealight, in peony & fresh cut grass, 2 tealights in plum/vanilla, and a lavender & fig soy stick, (which I'm not sure what I am suppose to do with it) but am hoping someone will help me out with this!!

10. ANAM CARA CANDLES- I recieved a butterfly melt in the scent witches brew, which unfortunatley the melt broke during shipping.

11. HANDMADE CREATIONS BY C&K- Another candle melt, in fudge brownie, it smelled good, but again, the melt broke during shipping.

12. ANN'S CANDLES- I recieved a candle, in the scent Sandlewood, and a $5 off coupon.

13. SUMMERLAND SCRUBS- A Souffle Cream lotion, it is very nice & creamy and also recieved a coupon for free shipping with any order of $20 or more.

14.UGLY DUCKLING DESIGNS- I recieved wax crumbles in Irish Creme, and they had a shamrock in the bacg with them!! (Michelle must know I need a little extra luck!! lol) and a coupon for 25% off.

15. THE SWEET JELLYBEAN- I recieved 1 snickerdoodle cookie, which was very yummy!! and so soft, Ohio-Heather and I ate this while doing the reviews!!

16. SWEET MEMORIES & MORE- a chocolate bar, with a $5.00 coupon, hubby ate it!!

17. CUSTOM CANDY CREATIONS- I recieved a creamy chocolate cheesecake fudge, a peppermint stick, and apple candy with a 15 % coupon, Ohio-Heather and I split the fudge, and hubby ate the apple candy.

So there you have it!! My reviews for the Out Of The Box Sampler!! If you are interested in ordering one of these bad boys, head on over to http://outoftheboxsampler.com to see how you can get your own!! and you won't be disappointed!!

So thats what I have for today, I have to work the next 2 days, so I probably won't blog, but you never know!! Especially if I have to cook when I get home, I may just come in here to blow steam!! Remember that our giveaway wll be drawn on the 22nd. So if you haven't signed up please do so!! Remember whoever wins, gets $25 worth of products from my store!!

Happy Sunday!!

SEE YAAAAA!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous,  March 15, 2009 at 6:07 PM  

so many wonderful samples in the box again!! Looking forward to next months 80)

WillowLakeScents March 15, 2009 at 8:58 PM  

What ? You got your reviews posted before I did ? WTF ?? Just kiding ~ Love Ya !! I'm glad you finally got a box !! Aren't they awesome ??!!

Anonymous,  March 17, 2009 at 5:47 PM  

as always fantastic stuff

Anonymous,  April 7, 2009 at 2:33 PM  

I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive. yesterday i visit Boats Yacht and Marines Suppliers. This is also a good site for

information. You may also visit.

Regards
Mac

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Foam by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP