Monday, February 23, 2009

Okay, so I have had 3 days off in a row!! I was so happy!! All I did Saturday was not a darn thing, but catch up on sleep. This next weekend will be more of the same, starting tomarrow, I have 4 12 hour shifts in a row. I am a glutton for punishment!!

Yesterday, I surfed the web, on roosterhits.com, I finished my samples for the Out Of The Box Sampler, and they should actually arrive on the day they are suppose to!! YEAH!!! and today, I made sure to get those samples sent out, up until 3pm today, I was still in my pj's. I love days like this.

Hubby is working nights for the next 2-3 days, which means, when I get home, I'll have to cook, tomarrow won't be bad, because it's the 1st day of the 4 days I work, but by Wednesday its going to be pb&j, unless hubby finishes early, then it will be on him!!

If you haven't noticed, I added a music player to the blog, and I am VERY happy to report, I did it on my own, though, I was quite tempted to email Heather or Jenn for help, I restrained!! But it took me almost 2 hours to figure it out!! Yes go ahead and laugh, I never said I was good at computers!! so this was a big deal for me, and my self-respect as a blogger.

Okay so for the month of March, I am having a sale on my website http://www.m-dcandles.com , it starts March 1st and ends March 31st. The sale is 15% off your order, and any orders of $50 or more will recieve free shipping!! So get your bums over there, and find something you like!!! you can sue this code to take advantage of the sale, code: mdblog.

Well, I hope you have had a great Monday!! Hubby was sick, I am not sure why he was going in, he had cold chills, then was burning up, it's not like he works for someone else, he is his own boss, but why stay home and not make money, I told him to go buy some over the counter medicine, but he is sooooo stubborn!! He literly never gets sick, since I have been with him, not once, maybe a headache he couldn't get rid of, but other than that nothin! Oh well, guess its good he is working nights and I'm on days, that way he won't give it to me.

So I am going to go and cook some supper, and chill out, and relax before I go to bed, 5 am is pretty rough for me, and I guess I get doggy duty, which means, I'll have to take out the dog here afterbit, what joy!! yes, I am being very sarcastic!! I will talk to you all soon, maybe tomarrow, or Wednesday, we'll see what the day brings for me at work!!

SEE YA

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Foam by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP